8.4.14

Jewellery







Recently I have been wearing a lot of delicate jewellery. I've never been big on jewellery, it tends to irritate me a lot. I found a pack of ten rings in h&m and thought I would buy them. I absolutely love wearing them now, and I can't not image wearing them! 
I found this necklace in a draw of mine and it was my mums. She ws going through her jewellery and cast it aside, so I scooped it up. I completely forgot I had it but, I love it so much. I have no idea if it s a real diamond or not though, can you tell?
This bracelet was £5 from Jack Wills! I really like it though, because the colour is like a rose gold which is really pretty. 
What are your favourite jewellery pieces?
-Lexie xx

21 comments

  1. These are all so pretty Lexie! I love rings too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all such pretty pieces,
    Love the star one! X
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don't wear much jewelry either. I want to change that, though! I've been into the tiny, stackable rings lately.
    I love how dainty these pieces are!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too,I love how pretty rings look when you wear a lot of them! I definately want to start wearing more xx

      Delete
  5. These pieces all just look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not that big on jewellery but I do love all the delicate pieces! I've been looking for some sort of little ring but have had no such luck yet :(

    elizabethsboredom.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You should look in shops like urban outfitters, they always have some xx

      Delete
  7. Great pictures! Love the rings! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures! Love the rings!

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love delicate jewlery, i'm really not a fan of chunky stuff! Really loved this post, your photos are so pretty :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! Delicate jewellery is more sofisticated xx

      Delete
  10. really pretty jewelry
    http://fashionmaverickz.blogspot.com/2014/04/car-coats-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jewellery is so pretty and i love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you x