15.4.14

Black is the New Black







Top- River Island 
Jeans- h&m 
Shirt- brothers
Shoes- Asos 
Sunglasses- h&m
Gah. Can we just talk about how nice the weather has been here? It feels like summer! I've been doing a lot of revision recently, we have mocks in two weeks. Hannah and me decided to go to town and sit on the green by the cathedral and revise. It was so nice to do revision outside, it definitely made a difference. I'm wishing now that wore shorts so I could get a tan, I look so pale in these pictures it's horrible!
I posted an ootd yesterday but, I prompty deleted it because I wasn't happy with it. Do you ever get that when you look at a post and feel that it's not quite right? Anyway, heres on to make up for it. 
You guys haven't seen my jellies yet either! I bought them last year when it was impossible to find them anywhere. I spent hours trying to find some and now they're everywhere. 
- Lexie xx

20 comments

  1. Cool outfit! :)

    Love your blog!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow you back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt, it's such a nice colour!
    Eden from edenroses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I found it in my brothers wardrobe so I nicked it! He wasn't too impressed ekk xx

      Delete
  3. So nice! Love the combination of these shoes with your outfit! xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really love them! They're super comfy too! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos, love the shoes
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top and jellies! Are the shoes comfortable? I'm very tempted to buy some! You look lovely:) xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are the best, they go with everything and they're really comfy! xx

      Delete
  6. That shirt looks lovely on you! I don't suit high necklines at all so you're lucky!

    elizabethsboredom.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh thats annoying! I live in high necklines haha xx

      Delete
  7. Love your top and the shirt! Do you recommend jelly shoes? I've been thinking about getting a pair. xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes you definitely get a pair! They're great for summer and they go with basically anything haha! xx

      Delete
  8. U look very pretty and the outfit is swaggy :D

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your top looks so comfortable and classic. By the way where did you get your bag from?
    I just discovered your blog today and followed. :) Would you mind checking ours out?
    - J

    aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fab, really pretty pics!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you x